Services & Capabilities
- A full array of services is provided ranging from initial inspections and feasibility studies and onto construction documentation and construction administration services.
- Sophisticated three-dimensional structural analysis programs and material design programs, (STAAD.PRO, RAM, RAMAdvanse, Digital Canal) are used to fully model and optimize structural systems for complex and multi-story construction.
- Up-to-date versions of AutoCad/REVIT and MS Office are used for production of documents and services.
- Technical specifications are generated using MasterSpec and MSWord and are edited to meet the specific project needs and requirements.
- Structural Design and Analysis:
- Steel, Concrete, Masonry, Wood, Pre-Stressed Concrete,
- Light-Gage Metal Framing
- Buildings, Bridges and Special Structures
- Warehouse and Industrial Facilities
- Adaptive Re-use/Renovations to Existing Facilities
- Strengthening/Upgrading Existing Structures
- Equipment Supports and Foundations
- Exhibits and Temporary Structures
- Material Handling Equipment
- Pedestrian Bridges
- Welding Inspection
- Integrity Inspections
- Facility Assessment Reports
- Feasibility Studies
- Structural Condition Appraisals
- Steel and Concrete Evaluation and Restoration
- Facade Evaluation and Restoration Programs
- Value Engineering
- Existing Conditions/As-Built Drawings
- Plan Certifications
In addition to the above services, Di Genova Associates, Inc. has established relationships and works closely with a selected group of Engineering sub-consultants to provide our clients with a full range of services for their Building Services and Construction needs.
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Electrical Engineering design
- Plumbing and Fire Protection Services
- Civil/Site and Geotechnical Engineering